Home Care On-Demand covering the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
In-home care in Dallas County, Collin County, Tarrant County, and Denton County
- Home Care Available 24 Hours a Day
- Daily Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Personal Transportation
- Care for Terminally Ill
Feel Secure. We're accredited.
It is our policy, that in order to be the best, you should be recognized by the best. Learn more about our accreditation & licensing. Peace-of-mind is a call away!Learn More
Schedule A Free Assessment!
“Five Star Quality Home Care provided excellent direct care for my mother when she left rehab. They allowed her to return to her senior apartment instead of going to a more confining skilled nursing facility.” - Ricki S.
One Size Does Not Fit All – We Meet YOUR Family’s Needs
What's your situation?
- Your loved one is coming home from rehabilitation – and you need support to care for them
- You already have an in-home provider, but you’re not happy with the service you’re getting, and want something better suited to your needs
- You’re the primary caregiver for an elderly family member – but every day is harder, and you need backup
- Your loved one is still vital and independent, but needs some help with common daily activities
Every home is different – and every home care situation is different, too. We offer a personalized Five Star Plan of Care directly suited to your loved one’s needs, custom fit to assure quality care and peace of mind.
Change can be difficult, but we make it easy. Get in touch with us today for a free in-home assessment.
YES! We accept these major credit cards and long-term care insurance.
As our elders age, they experience an array of changes in their body and lifestyle that can cause anxiety, discomfort, and in many cases, depression. Depression among the senior population is a common problem and affects several aspects of their …Read More